UNLOCKING SUPER STREET FIGHTER 4 BONUS STAGES IN CHALLENGE MODE
You can unlock the Bonus Stages in Challenge Mode by performing the following:
- Barrel Breaking Bonus Stage - Beat Arcade Mode on any difficulty.
- Car Crushing Bonus Stage - Beat Arcade Mode on any difficulty.
UNLOCKING ENGLISH-JAPANESE VOICE SELECT
You can unlock the English-Japanese Voice Select Option Menu by beating the Arcade Mode.
UNLOCKING REMIXED CHARACTER MUSIC IN SUPER STREET FIGHTER 4
One of the great new features for the game is the option to change between regular music (which plays a music track based on the stage you are playing on) and arranged music (which plays music based on the characters being used). Arranged music plays the remixed character theme of the 2nd Player in any battle mode.
Unlock Arranged Music by doing the following:
- Simply set a Title and Icon. This unlocks Arranged Music in the Sound Options Menu and also unlocks the "It Begins" Achievement/Trophy.
UNLOCKING SUPER STREET FIGHTER 4 PLAYSTATION HOME ITEMS (Playstation 3 Version Only)
There are four items you can unlock for Playstation Home within the Playstation 3 version of Super Street Fighter 4. Here are the items you can unlock as well as the actions necessary to unlock them.
- K.O. T-Shirt - Get the "Sunspotter" Trophy (Amigo, perform 369 Super or Ultra Combo finishes against your opponents! The dawn is coming!)
- TressPass T-Shirt - Get the "Herculean Effort" Trophy (Can you finish Arcade Mode on Medium or higher without using a continue? Show me you can!)
- Winner! T-Shirt - Get the "Tenpeat" Trophy (Don't hold back your true potential! Win 10 Ranked Matches in a row!)
- Fight T-Shirt - Get the "Rival Schooled" Trophy (See your future by clearing every Rival Battle on Medium or higher with every character)