Hey guys, it's been another busy week here at IPW. Myself, frustratedsquirrel, and Haunts are working hard to add information to our brand-new guide for Tatsunoko vs Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars.
Our goal with this guide, as with our future guides, is for it to be useful both to new or casual players as well as for intermediate or advanced fans. We will be using notations for move inputs and especially for combos which are easy to read and to understand. We are also, over time, adding short videos which show some of the combos in action. We hope that being able to both read the combo notation and to see the combo in action in the video will help casual players.
The guide is a work in progress. We are still working hard to put in combos and combo vids for all characters. We have the bare-bones basics on the unlockable characters up but are working on detailed descriptions and tips for all of those moves. We've also got some other surprises in the works. We will give you an update each Friday to give you a rundown of what has been changed or added. Here's a list for this week:
- Added character origin text and origin screenshot for Ippatsuman, Polimar, Yatterman 1 and Yatterman 2
- Game Data page added with Health Study by Keits and Armor Breaking Moves by frustratedsquirrel added
- Basic Movesets for all new characters; Frank West, Joe the Condor, Tekkaman Blade, Yatterman No.2 and Zero up
- New combo videos for Zero , Ryu and Tekkaman Blade added
- Cheats and Unlocks page updated with suggested method for quickly unlocking characters, unlocking colors and special illustration, and more.
- Game System page updated more (will continue to expand and add)
If you have any comments or suggestions for this guide or just want to talk TvC, hit the brand new (I just created it) thread on our IPW Forums! So let us know what you think and what you want to see from this guide or submit your own info and combos!