Glasgow, Scotland's, recent Hypespotting 6 event hosted the newest build of Tekken 7, giving players more details about the upcoming game.
In addition to being the first appearances of Kuma, Panda and Eddy in a tournament environment, players were making notes and Tweets about changes to the game and tweaks to the pre-existing Tekken 7 cast.
TekkenGamer has compiled many of those alterations and updates, including:
- New offline game mode called Treasure Battle
- Kuma and Panda unblockable move ‘Fatal Wind’ removed
- Bryan Fury’s qcb+3 no longer combos, nor launches on counter hit
- Duomo di Sirio (“Cathedral of Sirius” in Italian) stage music has changed
- Character Select music has changed
- The Main Menu no longer has question marks (?????), but shows the following menu items: Story Mode, Offline, Online, Customization, Jukebox, Gallery, Options, Player Information, PlayStation Store, VR Mode
There is even a new way to map attacks and button check from the main menu. For more changes, as well as gameplay from the recent event, players can check out the article at TekkenGamer.