UPDATE: In light of some recent developments across the internet, mostly related to particular YouTube channels, we've decided to remove the screenshots and media of both Oni Akuma and Evil Ryu. We were under the impression that this was an intentional, timed release on Capcom's part but it seems that is not the case. For the past year or so we've had a strong stance to not post any intentional leaks due to situations like this.
That being said, considering this article has been linked to from many major websites and much of the information has already made it's way across the net, we will leave the impressions of the two characters below.
- Seems like he has normal or slightly less than average vitality, Zangief's full ultra 1 does 55% dmg from full health
- Far standing MP and HP cancellable into specials, combos into QCF+LK
- f+FP can stop 1 hit fireballs during it's active frames.
- LP -> far HP cancelable
- st.HK or F+MK Kara cancel to throw, slightly shorter range than Ken's Kara throw
- cr.HK slower and more recovery than Akuma, doesn't combo from LK Tatsu
- QCF+P; Fireball that travels about 75% of screen, then disappears. Can be held like Gouken's, then it does 2 hits and goes full screen. EX acts like a fast 2 hit fireball, can be combo'd from c.MK
- HCB+P; Electric fireball, has same properties as Akuma's HCB+P fireball. EX is faster, more damage?
- DP+P; Standard Akuma DP. Close standing 3 hits, FADC is best on the 2nd hit.
- QCF+K; Rushing spinning punch; Cannot combo after knockdown in corner?
LK - Automatically does attack, no dash. No knockdown, Only combos from clHP
MK - Quarter screen dash, then performs attack. Knocks down
HK - Half screen dash, then attacks. Crosses through opponent up close
EX - Goes through fireballs, HK distance, knocks down.
- QCB+K; Hurricane kick identical to Akuma's. Knocks opponent farther away, cannot DP or trip follow ups
- DP+K; Jumping attack, hits high, large hitbox. EX version counts as overhead.
- j.QCB+P; LP air dashes forward, MP performs downward attack, HP air dashes backward. Air dashes have minimum height and perform damaging attack on startup frames. No follow up attacks available.
- Ultra 1; Standard fireball ultra, does good damage.
- Ultra 2 HCFx2 PPP; Full animation deals 50% dmg t Zangief at full health. Non-animation deals 20% to full health Zangief and works as anti-air. Invincibility?
- Seems like he has less life than Oni, but unsure.
- far MP cancel into fireball
- far HP no cancel, like akuma's
- f+MK goes over lows, moves forward a bunch.
- standing FP kara throw, good distance
- Akuma's j.down+MK dive kick at top of jump
- f+MP : akuma's chop
- QCF+P ; normal fireball like Ryu
- HCB+P ; akuma fireball
- QCF+K ; Cool axe kick onto opponents head, only overheads on EX, relatively safe.
- DP+3P ; Teleport is just like akuma's
- Ultra 1 ; Just like Ryu's Ultra 1
- Ultra 2 ; Uppercut super Akuma used to have, has cinematic if you get the first hit, otherwise does okay damage.
- DP -> FADC -> Fireball ultra works
- EX Upper travels far forward, like Ken's FP Upper
- c.MK -> QCF+LK does good damage, can't combo after FADC