Dokken: f + A
Da Cide: HCF + K (EX)
Gore Fest: (Grab range) HCBF + P (EX)
Splash: DP + P (EX)
Mayhem: QCB + P (EX)
Splash: After Mayhem (C or EX versions) QCF + P
Negative Gain: (Grab range) HCBx2 + K (EX)
Overkill: db, d, df, f, uf, u, d + P (In air)
Awakening: QCBHCF + A + C
- Strong version of Mayhem has less lag. If you hit with the edge of it you can do a strong attack as a followup.
- Added a new chain combo D -> D. Only cancellable in HD mode.
- Jump CD is faster.
- EX Mayhem has faster startup.
- Strong version of Decide can be comboed into the Strong version of Mayhem.
- EX Decide has less lag and is easier to followup with normal attacks.
- Splash (including the followup version) can be super cancelled into Overkill AFTER it hits.
- Overkill can be MAX Cancelled.
- Overkill's command has been made easier. If the last input is in any downward direction it will register.
- Damage adjustments:
- f+A (when cancelled) does 45 damage (down from 70)
- Overkill does 200 damage (down from 220)
- EX Mayhem does 120 damage (down from 160)