Crouching B is a good close range poke and combos into Standing C
Forward + B combos from Close Standing C
Jump in C is a good jump-in attack, easily combos into Close Standing C.
Close Standing C into Forward + B is his target combo and general combo starter.
Far Standing C has auto guard (hyper armor) which allows Shen to absorb one hit, even supers.
C + D
Shen's Jump C+D is one of the best jumping C+D attacks in the game as it has an amazing hitbox and a ton of priority.Combo into another after an air to air Counter Hit.
Fusen Kyaku: f + B
Gekiken: QCF+ P (C can be charged) (EX)
Gekiken Feint: K while charging Gekiken (C)
Fuku Tora Geki: QCB + A (EX)
Kanyuu Ryugeki: After Fuku Tora Geki QCF + A
Tenren Ken: QCF + K (EX)
Tamaken: (Grab range) QCBF + P (EX)
Tamaken (Hajiki): QCB + C
Tatsu! Geki Ken: QCFx2 + P (EX)
Bakuten: C, A, B, C (Require 2 Super bars)
QCFHCB + A + C
- Gekiken Fakeout has faster recovery. It’ll fail if the kick button is pressed too soon.
- Gekiken maxed out will chip half the opponent’s guard meter
- Danken(throw) comes out slower. Neither weak nor fierce has invincibility. However, it can be Drivecanceled.
- Danken(reflect) builds up meter on a success. No drive meter buildup.
- EX Fukkogeki>Kouryuugeki has slower recovery when blocked. Completely punishable