Hyouchuu Wari: f + A
Joudan Uke: f + B (Mid-High Parry)
Gedan Uke: df + B (Low Parry)
Ko Ou Ken: QCF + P (EX)
Kohou: DP + P (EX)
Hien Shippuu Kyaku: HCB + K (EX)
Zanretsuken: FBF + P (EX)
Haohshokoken: FHCF + P
Ryuuko Ranbu: QCFHCB + P (EX)
Shin Tenchi Haohken: QCFx2 + A + C
- Ryo travels more forward when doing his Ko'ouken.
- Joudannuke (f+B) and Gedannuke (df+B) are faster (shorter overall frames). Gedannuke in particular is very fast and it can even be used for strings. (by canceling normals)
- Fierce Zanretsuken recovers faster on a hit. It can be comboed to a weak Zanretsuken in the corner.
- Standalone f +A Hyouchuuwari (meaning, not from a cancel) comes out faster.
- Weak Koho's (DP+P) rising time/hit detection time has been reduced. But the move itself is faster, so it can be used for more various occasions.
- Weak Koho can be drive canceled and allows for juggling.
- Haou Shoukouken comes out faster. It can be comboed from a normal fierce, or even be used as an anti-projectile.