Low Kick: f + B
Ushiro Kyaku: B + D (In air)
Ryuugekiken: QCF + P (EX)
Ryuuga: DP + P (EX)
Hien Shippu Kyaku: HDBF + K (EX)
Hien Ryuujin Kyaku: QCB + K (In air) (EX)
Zanretsukyaku: FBF + K (EX)
Ryuuren Gen'ei Kyaku: (Grab range) HCF + K (EX)
Haohshokoken: FHCF + P
Ryuuko Ranbu: QCFHCB + P (EX)
Hien Shippuu Ryuujin Kyaku: QCFHCB + B + D (Also possible in air)
- Stand CD has faster startup
- You can't roll recover after being hit by his NEOMAX
- LK Hien Shippuu Kyaku has faster startup, such that it can be comboed from light attacks.
- His f+A floats the opponent upwards if done by itself
- EX Genei Kyaku has less lag afterwards. In the corner you can follow up afterwards without using a drive stock.
- EX Ryuuko Ranbu has more lag after being blocked.
- EX Ryuuko Ranbu has had the damage for each of its hits adjusted. The entire move does the same damage, but its damage in combos has been buffed.
- Haoh Shoukou Ken has faster startup and will combo from strong attacks.