Doku Kiri: QCB + P (EX)
Raiden Bomb: DP + C (EX)
Giant Bomb: HDBF + P (Hold Down Back and press Forward) (EX)
Feint: After Giant Bomb, A + B
Head Crush: (Grab range) HCF + K (EX)
Super Drop Kick: Hold K for x or more seconds and release
Super Raiden Drop: (Grab range) HCBx2 + P
Crazy Train: QCFx2 + P
Raiden Bomber: QCFx2 + B + D
- Weak Poison Breath has less lag. When it hits you can followup with his command throw
- Adjustments to Super Drop Kick
- Charge times have been increased.
- Invincibility removed
- Guard crush ability has been reduced
- Can no longer be connected after a guard cancel attack
- Knocks the opponent away
- Cannot combo after midscreen dropkick
- Level 4 dropkick requires 32 seconds to charge
- Level 4 dropkick is still safe on block. Weaker versions are punishable
- Jump D's hitbox has been strengthened to hit downwards. It should whiff less often on short opponents
- Giant Bomb (feint) has less recovery
- EX Raiden Bomb's forward travel distance has been reduced.
- Raiden Bomber now has complete invincibility.