Ukihane: d + B (In air)
Kachousen: QCF + P (EX)
Ryuuenbu: QCB + P (EX)
Hissatsu Shinobi Bachi: HCF + K (EX)
Musasabi no Mai: HDP + P (EX)
Musasabi no Mai: QCB + P (In air) (EX)
Chou Hissatsu Shinobi Bachi:QCBHCF + K (Also possible in air) (EX)
Kunoichi no Mai: QCFHCB + A + C
- Weak Ryuuenbu has a higher hitbox and anti-airs better
- Neomax tracks the opponent and moves faster. Air OK. Startup invincible.
- Standing B, standing D chain combo. Can be used to hitconfirm into HD mode
- Possible to combo after EX Air Chou Hissatsu Shinobi Bachi.
- Kaschousen comes out faster, also has quicker recovery
- Ukibane (down + B in air) has different trajectory than Arcade, recovery time has been changed
- Musasabi(from ground) can be canceled to Floating attack
- EX air Shinobibachi added in game. Invincible until hit detection comes out.
- Crouching SP has more cancelable frames