Strike Arch: f + B
Baltic Launcher: HBF + P (EX)
Moon Slasher: HDU + P (EX)
Earring Bakkudan: QCB + K (EX)
Grand Saber: HBF + K (EX)
X Caliber: QCB + P (In air) (EX)
V Slasher: QCFHCB + P (In air) (EX)
Slash Saber: QCBHCF + K
Leona Blade: QCBHCF + A + C
- Baltic Launcher chips less guard meter
- Strike Arch (directon move) comes out faster
- Fierce V-Slasher has different angle; weak travels short, fierce goes far. EX version is the same as the arcade.
- Ground Saber has longer recovery when blocked. About even when fierce version gets blocked.
- Moon Slasher has less hitback when blocked. All of them (weak, fierce, EX) are easier to get punished than the arcade.
- EX X-Caliber comes out faster. Still can’t be comboed from a normal or direction attack.