Standing A is a universal anti-air attack.
Forward + A is a once inch punch that is special cancelable, combos from Standing C.
Crouching B is K's go-to combo starter from a low.
Jump in B is good air to air, combos into Close Standing C.
Close Standing C, cancel into Forward + A for close range pressure and as a good combo starter.
Jump in D is an attack with great range and priority, making it ideal for all types of jumps.
C + D
Jump C + D much like his Jump D has a great hit box. Sends the other player sailing to the corner.
One Inch: f + A
Ein Trigger: QCF + P (EX)
Second Shoot: After Ein Trigger, f + B
Second Shell: After Ein Trigger, f + D
Blackout: QCF + K (EX)
Ein Trigger: After Blackout: b + K
Crow Bites: DP + P (EX) (Strong version can be followed with D)
Tsuika: After Crow Bites (C version) , f + K
Minute Spike: QCB + K (Also possible in air) (EX)
Narrow Spike: After Minute Spike (ground), QCB + K
Chain Drive: QCFHCB + P (EX)
Heat Drive: QCFx2 + P (Can be held)
Hyper Chain Drive: HCBx2 + A + C
Crouching B x2, QCF + A, f + B
Crouching B, QCF + A, f + D, QCB + D, QCB + D, DP + A
Close C, f + A, QCB + D
- EX Iron Trigger(qcf+AC) > EX Second Shoot(f.B) acts a bit differently than before. The projectile gradually becomes faster and hits two times
- Air Minutes Spike(qcb+K) has anywhere juggle detection. (it hits regardless of the opponent's state
- EX Air Minutes Spike(qcb+BD) has faster recovery
- EX Chain Drive(qcf,hcb+AC) has anywhere juggle detection. (it hits regardless of the opponent's state)
- Jump B, Jump D's hitbox and length of hit detection time has been changed
- Iron Trigger(qcf+P) has slower recovery. So does its followup attacks
- Narrow Spike(qcb+K after Minutes Spike) has slower recovery than arcade version when blocked
- Weak Crow Bites (dp+A) has shorter invincibility. Also, it only gives K' invincivility to the upper half of his body
- Minutes Spike (including Air version) acts a bit differently than before. It comes out at a certain timing rather than the distance to the opponent
- Neomax is completely invincible
- Minor damage nerf on 'bread and butter' combos