Step In Middle Kick: f + B
Sliding: df + B
Hurricane Upper: HCF + P (EX)
Tiger Kick: DP + K (EX)
Slash Kick: HCF + K (EX)
Ougo no Kakato: QCB + K (EX)
Bakuretsu Ken: P rapidly (EX)
Bakurestu Finish: After Bakuretsuken QCF + P
Screw Upper: QCFx2 + P (EX)
Bakuretsu Hurricane Tiger Kakato: QCFHCB + P
Screw Straight: QCFx2 + B + D (Console Version Change: Can be held)
- Ex Screw Upper will stay in position when it hits. With this change, Joe can't be punished afterwards when he hits the opponent with it in the corner.
- Sliding can be canceled with his Bakuretsuken. But not with any other specials.
- Hit detection will remain on the opponent after his sliding hits. Again, it can't be canceled with anything but his Bakuretsuken, but he can go into HD mode from the slide.
- Slash Kick can be drive canceled.
- EX Tiger Kick comes out faster. Has strong invincibility in the front.
- Screw Straight comes out faster. It has no invincibility and it has the same shot limit as projectiles. (Probably means that you can't do it while there's another projectile on the screen.)