Zujou Barai: df + C
Tenchi Gaeshi: (Grab range) HCBF + P (EX)
Kumo Tsukami Nage: HCF + A (EX)
Kirikabu Gaeshi: HCF + C
Jirashin: DP + P (EX)
Chou Ukemi: QCB + K (EX)
Oosotogari: (Grab range) DP + K (EX)
Jigoku Gokuraku Otoshi: (Grab range) HCBx2 + P (EX)
Kyouten Douchi: QCFx2 + A + C
- Crouching C's recovery time has been reduced.
- Kirikabugaeshi's (QCF+C) recovery time on a whiff has been reduced. Doesn't cause a knockback when blocked.
- EX Chou Ukemi (QCB+BD) can be cancelled with a special or a super. Meaning that Goro can go straight into a throw from his invincible roll.
- Kirikabugaeshi (QCF+C) and Kumotsukaminage (QCF+A) can be drive canceled.
- A super cancel version of Jigoku-Gokurakuotoshi (QCBx2+ P) has been added to the game.
- EX Chou Oosotogari's (DP+BD) recovery time on a whiff has been reduced.