Zaban Tetsu: d, d + P
Chou Karou: d, d + K
Chou Karou (Kaijou): After Chou Karou B + D
Uronkochu: df + D
Kamae: Hold D during a far D
Nikyaku: df + B, B (EX)
Getsu Kiba Chou Geki: QCB + K (EX)
Suiha: QCB + P (EX)
Getsu Kiba Soushuu: After Zaban Tetsu P (EX)
Inshuu: RDP + P (Up to five drinks,Raises attack power)
Kaiten Teki Kuutotsuken: HCF + K (EX)
Noboru Soratobi Tenhou: QCFx2 + P (EX)
Tetsuzankou: QCBHCF + P (After Inshuu)
Suisou Gouran Enbu - QCFx2 + B + D (Also possible when airbone, stick movement controls flames)
- Tetsuzankou damage nerf
- Suisou Gouran Enbu can be directed at any direction from the startup instead of the default forward angle
- Chin can do a close C from his d,d+K stance
- The weak version of his counter now has the attack come out faster than before and can connect into his rolling attack (HCF+K). As a result of this the counterattack almost never whiffs anymore, and there are very few situations in which he can't follow up.
- He has less lag after his normal throw (both when in his stances as well as normally) and he can actually do followups in the corner.
- Chin's defense no longer decreases when he has drink stocks
- The active time of his counters has been decreased. The normal version now has the active duration of the arcade's EX version, and the EX version's is shorter still.
- His EX counter does less damage.